Social media has revolutionized how we all live our lives nowadays. One such social media site is Instagram, which is the best place to communicate with everyone in your immediate vicinity.
Instagram is the platform most frequently used by users to promote their businesses or their personal abilities and talents. Involving others in one’s material is also tremendously assisting folks. It aids in increasing both your visibility and revenue.
Instagram has recently experienced significant growth in the social media space; specifically, “Instagram reels” are the star attraction. Reels have caused a major stir in society. Instagram reels have ignited the trend after TikTok.
What Are Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels is a feature on the Instagram app that allows users to create and share short, edited videos set to music. It is similar to TikTok and is intended for users to share creative and entertaining content. Users can create and edit their own videos, or watch and interact with videos created by others. Reels can be shared on the user’s own Instagram feed, as well as in the Reels section of the app, where users can discover and explore videos from other users.
You can make a video of between 15 and 90 seconds here. Instagram offers a number of features, including emoticons, music, text, and filters. These short videos can be shared with your pals on Instagram’s private messaging feature, your story, main feed, or the platform’s distinct reels tab.
Read More: What Works On Instagram For Dentists?
Why Use Instagram Reels to Promote Your Dental Practice?
In order to deliver your content in a short span of time and capture your audience’s attention, this is the best way. Studies show that reels have an engagement rate of around 2.7% while main feed goes up to about 2.2% only.
Getting a viewer’s attention is a challenge because we make decisions about what to watch and what to scroll up and down between 5 and 8 seconds. You must make sufficiently engaging video content for that.
Additionally, you have a limited time window because you only have a maximum of 90 seconds to present your ideas to the viewer and ideally a reel should be just 30 seconds or less.
Reels can go viral on hashtag feeds or various pages just like memes do, which would increase traffic to both your account and your company.
How To Create A Reel?
To create a reel, first click on the “+” icon on the top right corner of your Instagram page, which will display options for post, story, reel, and live.
Steps to create a reel:
- Determine the length of your reel.
- You may add your desired audio or song for your clip.
- You can add the desired filter to your reel.
- If you are automatically creating a reel you may add a timer to your reel.
- If you want to change the layout of your reel then there is an icon for that too.
- If you want to alter the speed of the video that can be done using the icon of 1x.
- If you want to start or stop the reel you can click on the gesture icon showcasing a hand icon.
How To Utilise Reels For Dental Care?
Create an account with your dental clinic’s name. Now you must be thinking about what all content can be created to increase followers and engage your audience in dental care reels.
Here are some ideas that might help you out in creating good content reels:
- Demonstrate some simple procedures showing how to take care of your teeth by incorporating a few basic things in daily life.
- You may display procedures on how to brush teeth while you have braces on.
- You may even suggest some homemade remedies that could be done for your teeth.
- You can even make reels of your staff celebrating some festival or an event.
- Make reels of you performing dental procedures on your customer.
- You can make reels on prices, discounts, schemes, and free services you give.
- Record your patient’s feedback and create a number of reels.
- Make transformation reels of your patients before and after.
- Your patients might enjoy seeing your lighter side if you made some humorous videos with your crew.
- Make reels on tutoring on how to access your dental website.
- Make reels for answering questions from your patients.
- Give them a tour of your clinic and introduce your staff.
- You may announce contests.
- Make reels showing what goes on behind the scenes, such as what is done before any treatment is performed.
- Make reels on showcasing all the products or healthcare essentials you sell.
- Make reels on how to use various dental care products.
- Make reels on dos and don’ts regarding oral care.
- Make reels highlighting fascinating and significant dental information.
- Make reels suggesting your patients which dental product to invest in.
- Prepare comparison reels between high-ended and normal dental products.
Things To Remember While Creating Reels
- Ensure that the initial few seconds of the video are attention-grabbing.
- Always make reels in vertical form.
- Always use captions including popular hashtags and emoticons.
- Never forget to share reels as your story or on your timeline too.
- Make your reels attractive by using all the features provided to you.
- Because it doesn’t leave any watermarks or poor pixel video, using an Instagram programme to create reels or even edit it is strongly advised.
Read More: 5 Ways to Build Trust with Your Patients
You should try using Instagram reels for advertising, and I hope this piece will inspire you. It’s crucial to grab your audience’s attention within the first few seconds, so always create reels that are bursting with vigor and enthusiasm.